- Pool fee is 0.9%. Lower than any other pools.
- Try MultiPoolMiner for gpu optimized multi algo switching. (Thanks to aaronsace)
1. Mining rewards
Ethereum mining reward is combination of
(1) block finding reward. 5 ETH
(2) transaction fee (gas spent)
(3) uncle reward (4.375 ETH, 3.75 ETH, 3.125 ETH, 2.5 ETH, 1.875 ETH, 1.25 ETH)
(4) uncle inclusion incentive (0.3125 ETH, 0.15625 ETH)
We distribute all these 4 types of rewards.
2. Miner settings
Here are server info for several regions.
U.S. : us-east.ethash-hub.miningpoolhub.com
Europe : europe.ethash-hub.miningpoolhub.com
Asia : asia.ethash-hub.miningpoolhub.com
We support all miner and proxy programs.
(1) Claymore dual miner (by claymore) <-- Mostly recommended
(2) Ethminer-genoil (by Genoil)
(3) Qtminer (by etherchain)
(2) Ethminer-genoil (by Genoil)
(3) Qtminer (by etherchain)
(4) Eth-stratum-mining-proxy (by coinotron)
(5) Eth-proxy (by dwarfpool)
(6) Ethminer (from ethereum package)
- (1), (2) are recommended. Other miners are inefficient or not maintained any more.
- (4), (5) are proxy programs that should be used with other (2), (6) programs.
Here are detailed port, settings, download link
(1) Claymore dual miner
This miner can mine other algo simultaneously, charges additional developer fee.
Developer fee is 1% for Ethereum-only mining mode and 2% for dual mining mode. Every hour the miner mines for 36 or 72 seconds for developer.
You can use ethman software to manage several rigs.Port : 20535Usage :
- To mine ethereum and Siacoin concurrentlyEthDcrMiner64.exe -epool us-east.ethash-hub.miningpoolhub.com:20535 -ewal username.workername -eworker username.workername -esm 2 -epsw x -allpools 1 -dpool stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:20550 -dwal username.workername -dpsw x -dcoin sc- Mine ethash algo coins according to realtime profitability by pointing to 17020 port. You need to add "-allcoins 1" option due to claymore devfee DAG issue.EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool us-east.ethash-hub.miningpoolhub.com:17020 -ewal username.workername -eworker username.workername -esm 2 -epsw x -allpools 1 -allcoins 1 -dpool stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:20550 -dwal username.workername -dpsw x -dcoin sc
Download : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1433925.0 (Windows, Linux)
This is fork from original ethminer, supports CUDA for nVidia. ethminer-genoil supports stratum only when using with "-S" stratum option.Port : 20535Usage : ethminer -G -S us-east.ethash-hub.miningpoolhub.com:20535 -O username.workername:passwordethminer -G -S europe.ethash-hub.miningpoolhub.com:20535 -O username.workername:passwordethminer -G -S asia.ethash-hub.miningpoolhub.com:20535 -O username.workername:passwordYou should type uppercase -S for stratum option.
Developed by etherchain (ethpool).Port : 20537Usage : qtminer -s us-east.ethash-hub.miningpoolhub.com:20537 -u username.workername -Gqtminer -s europe.ethash-hub.miningpoolhub.com:20537 -u username.workername -Gqtminer -s asia.ethash-hub.miningpoolhub.com:20537 -u username.workername -G
Developed by coinotron,Port : 20535Usage : Run proxy like belowmining_proxy.exe -o us-east.ethash-hub.miningpoolhub.com -p 20535mining_proxy.exe -o europe.ethash-hub.miningpoolhub.com -p 20535mining_proxy.exe -o asia.ethash-hub.miningpoolhub.com -p 20535Run (2) or (6) minerethminer --farm-recheck 200 -G -F http://127.0.0.1:8332/username.workername:workerpassword
Developed by dwarfpool. This proxy supports failover.Port : 20536Usage : There are two types of mining with eth-proxy.
Username based authorization, and wallet address based authorization. If you want to set failover with wallet based pools like dwarfpool (wallet based pool), you have to use wallet based authorization method.
* Username based authorization method (Default method at Mining Pool Hub)
You have to configure eth-proxy.conf before launch. set like below.(Dummy data filled at WALLET to pass proxy's wallet address check)WALLET = "0x0000000000000000000000000000000000000000"ENABLE_WORKER_ID = TruePOOL_HOST = "us-east.ethash-hub.miningpoolhub.com"POOL_PORT = 20536POOL_FAILOVER_ENABLE = TruePOOL_HOST_FAILOVER1 = "europe.ethash-hub.miningpoolhub.com"POOL_PORT_FAILOVER1 = 20536POOL_HOST_FAILOVER2 = "asia.ethash-hub.miningpoolhub.com"POOL_PORT_FAILOVER2 = 20536Set us-east, europe, asia server order from nearest to farthest from your location.Run (2) or (6) minerethminer --farm-recheck 200 -G -F http://127.0.0.1:8080/username.workername
* Wallet address based authorization
First, you have to set wallet address at pool's Wallet page, so that mining pool hub can find your username by wallet address.You have to configure eth-proxy.conf before launch. Set like below.WALLET = "(Your wallet address set at wallet page)"ENABLE_WORKER_ID = TruePOOL_HOST = "us-east.ethash-hub.miningpoolhub.com"POOL_PORT = 20536POOL_FAILOVER_ENABLE = TruePOOL_HOST_FAILOVER1 = "europe.ethash-hub.miningpoolhub.com"POOL_PORT_FAILOVER1 = 20536POOL_HOST_FAILOVER2 = "asia.ethash-hub.miningpoolhub.com"POOL_PORT_FAILOVER2 = 20536Set us-east, europe, asia server order from nearest to farthest from your location.Run (2) or (6) minerethminer --farm-recheck 200 -G -F http://127.0.0.1:8080/workernameethminer --farm-recheck 200 -G -F http://127.0.0.1:8080/username.workernameBoth commands will work. Whether you input username or not, miningpoolhub will recognize and work.
Developed by ethereum c++ dev. As stratum protocol is not supported it polls server work and submit infinitely.Network protocol is inefficient and due to some bugs, we don't recommend you to mine with it.Port : 20538 (for direct mining)20538 port is no longer available due to unnecessary heavy load of server request. We may open this port for whitelisted IP only.Usage : ethminer -G -F http://us-east.ethash-hub.miningpoolhub.com:20538/username.workernameethminer -G -F http://europe.ethash-hub.miningpoolhub.com:20538/username.workernameethminer -G -F http://asia.ethash-hub.miningpoolhub.com:20538/username.workername